- Sesame Street – Composed over 300 songs and scores.
- Free To Be…You And Me – ABC special based on the record and book. Composed title song and others. Arranger, Conductor.
- Sooner Or Later- NBC. Composed songs and score for musical.
- It Happened One Christmas – Universal/ABC, starring Marlo Thomas and Orson Welles. Composed score.
- Sesame Street Stays Up Late – A New Year’s Celebration – Sesame Street Special. Composed songs and score.
- Please Don’t Eat The Pictures: Sesame Street At Metropolitan Museum of Art – Sesame Street Special. Composed songs.
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss – Jim Henson Productions & Nickelodeon. Composed score.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit – HBO animated musical starring Carol Burnett. Lyrics by Sheldon Harnick. Written by Tony Geiss. Composed songs and score.
- Trackdown, Finding The Goodbar Killer – TV movie, Produced by Grosso-Jacobson.
- Dorothy In The Land of Oz – CBS. Composed songs and score.
- Hothouse – Lorimar/ABC series. Composed score.
- Feeling Good – PBS series. Composer and music director.
- Bang the Drum Slowly starring Robert De Niro and Michael Moriarty .
- One Summer Love (also released as Dragonfly) starring Susan Sarandon and Beau Bridges.
- Red Riding Hood. Live action musical starring Isabella Rossellini and Craig T. Nelson. Songs and score.
- Hurry Up Or I’ll Be 30 starring Danny DeVito.
- The Emperor’s New Clothes. Live action musical starring Sid Caesar and Robert Morse. Songs and score.
- Alice, Sweet Alice, also known as Communion, starring Brooke Shields.
- Music supervisor for seven live action feature musicals: Cannon MovieTales.
- Composed incidental music for Little Duck by Billy Aronson at Ensemble Studio Theater. 2009
- Composed three songs for A…My Name Is Alice. Outer Critics Drama Award
- Composed incidental music for the Broadway play The Big Love starring Tracey Ullman.
- Composed incidental score for Manhattan Theater Club production of Some People, Some Other People, And What They Finally Do.
- Composed score for No Dogs Allowed, a children’s musical. Book by Sonia Manzano, Lyrics by Billy Aronson. Commissioned by Actor’s Playhouse, Coral Gables, Florida 2006. Revived 2008. New production at Atlantic Theater Company, New York City 2009.
- Composed music for historical musicals for children for his company, Quill Entertainment Company. Shows include:
- Everybody’s Watching: The Making of the Constitution
- Glory Road (Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad)
- Dream (Martin Luther King and the Montgomery Bus Boycott)
- Paul Revere Rides Again